The Museum is following precautionary guidelines as recommended by the CDC and County of Santa Barbara to ensure the safety of visitors and staff. The following outlines the procedures, policies, operations, and how you can help make the Museum a positive experience for all.
- Please do not visit if you have a cough or fever.
- Bring your online reservation confirmation with you (either printed or on your smartphone) to show upon arrival at the Visitor Services desk.
- Museum attendance will be limited to a maximum capacity of 60 visitors at one time.
- Masks are required for all visitors 2 years and older at all times and in all areas of the Museum, including lobby, galleries, stairs, elevator, Museum Store, and restrooms. Masks must be worn covering nose and mouth.
- Additional signage has been placed throughout the Museum informing of social distancing rules, wayfinding, and additional guidelines. Please follow all directions to help us ensure the Museum is as safe as possible for everyone.
- Elevator usage will be limited to three visitors at one time.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more from other visitors, unless in same visiting party.
- Please do not bring backpacks or large bags. The use of visitor lockers is unavailable at this time.
- All docent-led tours have been suspended.
- Hand sanitization stations will be available.
- Increased sanitization for all public areas and surfaces.
- All drinking fountains have been turned off as an additional health protection.
- Please remember to wash your hands frequently.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact Visitor Services at email@example.com or 805.884.6423