In accordance with the recommendations of the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department and California’s Department of Public Health, all visitors, vaccinated or unvaccinated, are required to wear a face covering upon entering the Santa Barbara Museum of Art and Museum Store until further notice.
Thank you for ensuring the safety of all.
By reserving/purchasing an admission ticket or entering the SBMA premises, you are agreeing to follow this policy.
- Facial coverings are exempt for persons younger than two years of age, with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents wearing a mask, hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired.
- Please do not visit if you have a cough, fever, or symptoms related to COVID19
- Tickets reservation available (for purchase) on-site at the Visitors Services desk or online at ticket.sbma.net. Bring your online reservation confirmation with you (either printed or on your smartphone) to show upon arrival at the Visitor Services desk.
- All docent-led tours have been postponed until Fall 2021.
- Hand sanitization stations available.
- Please remember to wash your hands frequently.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please contact Visitor Services at email@example.com or 805.884.6423