Visit SBMA for Third Thursday celebrating the newly-installed iconic portrait bust by artist Awol Erizku, Nefertiti – Miles Davis (Gold), now on view over the Visitor Services desk at the State Street entrance and featuring the following free activities and offerings:
• Free Museum admission, 5 – 8 pm
• Music by DJ Darla Bea on the Front Terrace, 5 – 7:30 pm
• Complimentary docent Ten Talks for Going Global: Abstract Art at Mid-Century at 6 and 6:30 pm
• Teaching Artist-led art activities in the Family Resource Center, 5 – 7 pm
• Free raffle entry for a chance to win a gift bag of artful treasures from the Museum Store
PLUS, enjoy 1/3 off an SBMA Membership during this event only, and receive unlimited annual free admission, invitations to exclusive Member events, and frequent SBMA news and updates.
Please note: Special price $55 (33% off $80) for a new Member joining at the Friend level. Available in person only on August 18, 2022, 5 – 8 pm.