Canceled Events | What You Can Do | Additional Resources
The Santa Barbara Museum of Art will be closed to the public through at least July 22 to protect the health and well-being of visitors, staff, and volunteers. Please check back for the most updated information.
In accordance with the State of California orders and in response to COVID-19, the Museum will be closed until at least July 22.
We are continuing to support our staff so that no one suffers from a financial burden due to this closure. This is a time for the community to assist each other and do all they can to safeguard everyone's health and well-being.
We thank you for your support of the Museum and hope to be able to see you soon. We invite you to stay in touch via Facebook and Instagram, where we’ll continue to share inspirational art from our collection.
See SBMA's at-home activities and family art projects
What you can do
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizers where available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Hold a tissue over your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, and then throw the tissue in the garbage.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
Here are some additional resources for the latest information about the coronavirus: