Dutch Waterways: Antwerp to Amsterdam
Join SBMA and our cosponsoring organizations on a week long river cruise through the Dutch Waterways from Antwerp to Amsterdam at a great value. Highlights include:
- Glide past elegant gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age on Amsterdam's picturesque canals.
- Relish a rare opportunity to view Vermeer's stunning masterpieces, shown together in an extraordinary exhibition at the Rijksmuseum.
- Marvel at the glorious springtime display of tulips and other cheerful blooms at Keukenhof Gardens.
- Delight in the romantic, cozy ambience of canal-lined Bruges, packed with wonderfully preserved Gothic architecture.
- Admire Antwerp's medieval treasures in the colorful Old Town.
- Take in the beautiful facades of charming Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the dutch seaside harbor town of Veere.
For the full brochure, select "Get the Brochure" to the right.
This tour is full. Please contact email@example.com to get on the wait list.