Dutch Waterways: Antwerp to Amsterdam
Join SBMA in exploring the Dutch Waterways the way it was meant to be done. This week long tour takes you from Antwerp to Amsterdam with some exciting adventures along the way.
- Glide past elegant gabled houses from the Dutch Golden Age on Amsterdam's picturesque canals.
- Relish a rare opportunity to view Vermeer's stunning masterpieces, shown together in an extraordinary exhibition at the Rijksmuseum.
- Marvel at the glorious springtime display of tulips and other cheerful blooms at Keukenhof Gardens.
- Delight in the romantic, cozy ambience of canal-lined Bruges, packed with wonderfully preserved Gothic architecture.
- Admire Antwerp's medieval treasures in the colorful Old Town.
- Take in the beautiful facades of charming Kampen, a historic Hanseatic city.
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of life in the dutch seaside harbor town of Veere.
Accepting Early Interest. Email email@example.com to express early interest.