Slovenia & Croatia with 7 Nights Aboard the Queen Eleganza
Begin the tour in Slovenia's capital city, Ljubljana, and discover magical Lake Bled and monumental karst caves before continuing to Pula, Croatia to begin your 7-night Adriatic cruise. Launched in 2018, the beautiful and intimate 18-cabin Queen Eleganza yacht features a casual ambiance and the ability to call at small, inviting islands and ports not accessible to large cruise ships. Sail along the Croatian coast from Istria to Dubrovnik, calling at Pula, Zadar, Split, Hvar, and Korcula. A leisurely pace allows time in port overnight for free time in town to sample local cuisine and meet and mingle with residents.
Featured highlights include:
- Marvel at well preserved ruins of Emperor Diocletian's palace at Split and Pula's amphitheater and temple.
- At Krka National Park take guided walks on wooden walkways and bridges through the magical landscape of cascading waterfalls, picturesque pools, and acres of lush vegetation.
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Cathedral of St. James in Sibenik.
- Delve into the historic sites of Dubrovnik, Pearl of the Adriatic.
- Swim in the pristine waters of the Kornati Archipelago.
- Vist the picturesque mountain aerie Motovun on the Istrian Peninsula.
- Several on-board lectures.
The yacht-like Queen Eleganza, launched in the Spring of 2018, was beautifully crafted in Croatia, specifically to cruise the Adriatic coastline. The 18 cabins are finished to high standards with sleek lines and neutral colors. the bar/restaurant and lounge boast comfortable seating areas, large windows, and complimentary tea/coffee. meals are served in a single seating and feature fresh and tasty Mediterranean cuisine.
This luxurious cruise along the Croatian coast offers a relaxing escape amongst good company with similar interests!